I've done some stylesheet cleanups and fixed a few things here and there. Still on the to-do list is removing Ajax when not needed, and utilizing an SQL database for my x86 instruction reference instead of a plethora of flat files. I think I can also optimize the instruction reference a bit more.
I've started work on a Math section for my website. I hope to use it as a nice little place to keep track of all the Calculus and Physics I learn.
Looks like my x86 Instruction Reference is working and at least somewhat optimized. I'll have to write up a page about how to add instructions to it so that I don't have to document all umpteen instructions myself.
I'm in the process of changing over static web pages to an Ajax driven design. Check out my x86 Instruction Reference for instance. Something will most likely break in the process. There are quite a few things I am still waiting to do to the website though. I guess you'd call it a work in progress.