The site now has a new, non complicated domain name: mattst88.com. No special ports or no-ip addresses. The old domain (mattst88.no-ip.com) will still work, as will the old port. To any of you who actually use my site, update your bookmarks to reflect the change.
Good news for you Internet Explorer wackos: the Instruction Reference should now work for you. I switched from DOM methods to innerHTML. The Instruction Reference should be as a whole much faster regardless of which browser you use. My only reservation is that innerHTML is not a W3C standard and does not have a completely certain behavior.
At some point I'm going to switch the Instruction Reference over to using JSON instead of XML. It should make it that much faster, since JSON can be parsed easily with eval() and accessed much easier.
Update: I've switched over to JSON already. The file size is a little smaller, and the Ajax GET (generation of the instruction database in JSON plus the download time) is around 40 to 50 milliseconds faster now.
I've added for your reading pleasure, nine installments of the Assembly Programmer's Journal I found via the Flat Assembler Forums. Even though they're coming up on 10 years old, they've still got some good information in them.
I've posted what I think is a pretty decent explanation of Software Patents and the harm the cause us on my website. I wrote this last semester for my Freshman English class.
I've done some stylesheet cleanups and fixed a few things here and there. Still on the to-do list is removing Ajax when not needed, and utilizing an SQL database for my x86 instruction reference instead of a plethora of flat files. I think I can also optimize the instruction reference a bit more.